Monday, July 6, 2009

Teisco VN-4 in Memphis for cheap - needs somework


This is basically a Teisco VN-4 - mid 60's guitar (that may be a Baritone as well) - these pickups have a really nasty garage bite to them - this one needs a nut (simpe) and bridge (a bit more tricky but possible). Should go for cheap ($100?) or you could help him fix it up like he is asking.


Old guitar (collierville)
Reply to: mailto:sale-unfzw-1251416397@craigslist.org?subject=Old%20guitar%20%20(collierville) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-07-02, 10:56PM CDT
I got this....somewhere And now I would like to either A: find someone who can fix it for me B: sell it to someone else Now All I know is it is from the 1950's and is Japanese and the pickups work but it is missing the thingy that holds the strings in place at the top and some kinda bar at the bottom If you want to give me a quote for getting the parts and installing it email me with the quote. If you want to buy it email me with an offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.