Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harmony H400Ain St. Louis for $80




This harmony H400A obviously neeeds a cap job since the owner says it is making aloud hum. that'll add some to the price - but it is still pretty cheap.




Harmony h400a vintage tube amp - $80 (St. Charles)
Date: 2009-07-23, 1:00AM CDTReply to: mailto:sale-bza2r-1284338650@craigslist.org?subject=Harmony%20h400a%20vintage%20tube%20amp%20-%20%2480%20(St.%20Charles)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fstlouis.craigslist.org%2Fmsg%2F1284338650.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a harmony h400a tube amp that I just got and do not want. It has all 3 original tubes in it but one is blown and needs replacing (I have a new set of tubes but it is a 30 dollar set if you want them) It is about 5 watts tube. The only problem with this is there is a loud noise that comes from the amp when it is turned on, you can barely hear the guitar when it is at full volume. I don't know what is wrong with it. Thus why I am selling it. It could just be a simple fix inside the amp with fuses or a bad solder point. I have no experience with this and I don't want to break it so I am going to sell it to someone else who wants it and will want to mess with it. I don't know what is exactly wrong with it. Just what the internet has told me. Has 3 inputs. Volume and Tone knob. Apparently these things sound beautiful. If interested email me. 80 dollars OR BEST OFFER (no low ballers though)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was the seller of this! Anyone ever fix this thing up?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.