Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gibbs Tube PA Head in Green Bay for - $$??







Check out the old coke bottle 6L6 tubes and head-tapped preamp tubes in this old PA Head - and it is soooo clean. This wouldprobably make a monster Harp amp for sure. I neverknew that Gibbs even made PA heads - they are mostly known for making Reverb pans.






Vintage tube amplifier-very old (fox valley)
Reply to: mailto:sale-ywfnz-1257854552@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20tube%20amplifier-very%20old%20(fox%20valley) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-07-07, 12:26PM CDT
This is a really neat amp! I am guessing it is for an old PA system. It works, and all the tubes glow. It would make an awesome project for a guitar head. I am open to a fair cash offer or a cool trade of some sort. I am guessing it puts out about 50 watts. I have tried to research it, but can't find any info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.