Sunday, July 5, 2009

1974 Fender Bandmaster Reverb Head in Tucson for $400

These Bandmasters are some of the best all around heads you can buy - fear not the Ultralinear transformer - these amps sound great!

Fender Bandmaster Reverb - $400 (Midtown)
Reply to: sale-kzzny-1249018989@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-07-01, 12:14PM MST
Silver Fender Bandmaster head. I'm not sure of the exact year, but this model was made from 1968-1980. Most likely it's a 1974. In good shape, but the reverb plug in the back needs to be fixed, which shouldn't be too difficult. Also missing one volume knob, but that's easily replaced. I've used it for lots of touring and lots of recording and never had a problem. I have a Fender Bassman 2x12 cab I can sell with it, though it's not the one shown in the picture.
Location: Midtown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.